WSIB & Motor Vehicle Accident Claims

Have you recently been involved in a motor vehicle accident or experienced a workplace injury?

Our office accepts WSIB and Motor Vehicle Accident insurance claims directly. You do not need a referral from your family physician. Our office is able to complete all required documentation and submit billings directly, without any cost to you.

Your Responsibilities


-Report your injury to your supervisor or first aid station immediately
– Have your employer complete a Form 7 and bring it to your appointment
-File your claim with the WSIB as soon as possible and record your claim number

Motor Vehicle Accidents:

-Report your accident and injuries to your insurance agent/ company.
-Record your date of accident, policy number and claim number and bring to your appointment. Insurance company contact information is also appreciated.
-Complete and submit the “Application for Accident Benefits- OCF 1” provided by the insurance company.

Call our office for more details or to schedule an appointment.